Skip to content
Our Statement of Purposes
- To foster free and fair debate in society with a focus on helping the under-privileged, the under-represented, and the under-prepared.
- To operate on an apolitical, non-religious, and non-profit basis.
- To provide debate-related consulting, coaching, and facilitation services to needy individuals and organisations, including schools, charities, non-government organisations, community groups, local government, and business.
- To promote public debates as a means of encouraging informed civic participation.
- To generate and distribute debate-related resources and reference materials.
- To assist and co-operate with other organisations, especially recognised debating organisations, with a view to providing complementary services.